1. Easy Process to Set Up Your Email in Outlook for Mac 2011
Outlook for Mac 2011 is available and the users in a large number have shown their interest for the new edition. Taking a step ahead, Outlook for Mac 2011 has been enhanced to set up email accounts from different Internet Service Providers, including MobileMe, Gmail, Yahoo, to name a few. With the help of advanced and automatic mechanism, it can help you find the best solution without any manual interference.
But you should always be ready to face all types of conditions; it may either not take the process further automatically or may cause some technical problems within the overall execution. Sometimes, Outlook Software for Mac 2011 may require your manual intervention while setting up an email account – don’t freak out over the situation if you come across error codes while setting up your email program. Be ready with all the possible solutions – possibly some technical support services - and take the set up process further with accuracy. For more details, you can visit Outlook technical support page to get help from Microsoft technical support team on setting up Outlook emails on Mac…Read more at https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/easy-process-set-up-your-email-outlook-mac-2011-alvin-johnson?published=t
2. 2 Important Tips to Toggle Off the Sensitivity of Junk Email Filter in Outlook
Whether you have to turn off the feature or install new email filter onto your Outlook email program, you should always ensure you have a direct access to the Microsoft Outlook technical support. Some possible threats do always loom large in such conditions – visit Microsoft support page or contact a third-party professional and get a real time support.
Method 1: Select “No Automatic Filtering”
· Open your Outlook email and search “Junk” option and click on it
· It opens up a drop-down list, click “Junk Email Options”
· Now it opens a separate box having some options, select “No Automatic Filtering” option that is seen on the top in the list
· Now click OK and save the changes that you have made
Method 2: Add “DisableAntiSpam” to Registry Value